Join us in our Pu’uhale Trunk or Treat event!
- Where: Pu’uhale Elementary School
- Time: 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- Who: Pu’uhale Parents and Students
At the event, we will be using 50 cent scripts, scripts are used as a currency at events instead of having to carry your coins around everywhere.
How do we attend?
Please have fill out the parent “Trunk or Treat” participant form to attend, along with your child. The deadline to send in the form is Thursday October 25, 2018.
Here are the details for the event:
Fun and Games
- Photo Booth $3
- Game Booth $5
- Balloon art by Doug $1-$7
- Add lights for additional cost
- Zombie Haunter House $3
- Provided by Free Mason’s the Hawaiian Lodge
- Costume Contest
- Trunk or Treat; trunk decorating contest
- Prize Booth!
Food for sale
|Nacho’s w/cheese (+$1 with chili)||$2 / 3|
|Chili/rice bowl (+$1 with hot dog)||$4 / 5|